Raising Hearth Furnace upto 1450°C
Raising Hearth Furnace upto 1450°C with Silicon Carbide Heating Element
GENERAL FEATURES & DESCRIPTION :
- High Quality Silicon Carbide Heating Elements Vertically suspended on 4 corners directly radiating on the heating cavity to derive symmetrical heat distribution.
- Hot-face Refractory High Alumina insulation backed by low heat capacity refractory and Fibrous insulations of different grades
- Dual Shell with Fan cooling to ensure low Skin temperature.
- Bottom-open Cavity closed by Vertically moving Hearth , Fiber wool sealing in the Door for least Heat leakage. (Manual Mechanism)
- No Convectional heat loss, so low drop of temperature in loading / unloading and cooler ambience.
- Thyristorised Circuitry with adjustable Current limit and Soft-Start features for maximum protection to Heating Elements and for simple control of heat-up rate.
- Air Cooled Step Down Transformer/s having minimum 3 Nos. Input Step Change facility for desired Secondary Voltage
- Micro-processor based Digital PID Temperature Controller / Programmer with Pt/Rh Thermocouple (Type ‘B’ or ‘LJ’) in pure Alumina Sheath.
- Digital Over-Temperature Protector with ensure overall safety.
- Stirrer arrangement through roof (Optional)
- Reduced risk of furnace damage, Cheaper and easier maintenance.
- Exhaust air outlet at Roof of the Furnace
- PC Interface for On –line Date Acquisition / Storage Graph / Table also available (Optional)
- Temperature Control Accuracy within ±1°C of set point.
- Temperature uniformity within ± 5°C near T'max with soaking.
- Carefully Engineered for rugged use and easy maintenance.
- Easy Installation and Hassle Free Operation
- Ideal for melting in Crucible and hot working operations
- Thermal Spalling testing in Quality Control Laboratories
- Glass Melting
- M. S. welded sheet-metal fabrication in a composite assembly of two sections with hammer-tone paint
- The Furnace section with heating cavity has its opening at the bottom only closable by a refractory insert
- Electrical Section houses the specially designed Transformer/s complex with Electrical gearing (Analog Voltmeter, Ammeter Switches etc.) thereby needing lesser floor area.
- Heat-affectable metallic parts in the vicinity of Door opening are of heat-resisting Stainless-Steel fabrication.
CONCISE SPECIFICATIONS :
[‘*’ denotes Table models ]