Industrial Furnace upto 1700°C
60C 96 / 70C 96
Industrial Furnace upto 1700°C with MoSi2 Heating Element
GENERAL FEATURES & DESCRIPTION :
- High Quality MoSi2 1800 grade Heating Elements Vertically suspended directly radiating on both sides of the heating cavity to derive symmetrical heat distribution.
- Hot-face Super Refractory Mullite / Bubble Alumina insulation backed by low heat capacity refractory and Fibrous insulations of different grades
- Dual Shell with Fan cooling to ensure low Skin temperature.
- Insert type Swing aside Parallel – moving Door (Chain guided) with Peep Hole facing away from the Operator in any position.
- Fiber wool sealing in the Door for least Heat leakage
- Thyristorised Circuitry with adjustable Current limit and Soft-Start features for maximum protection to Heating Elements and for simple control of heat-up rate.
- Air Cooled Step Down Transformer/s having minimum 3 Nos. Input Step Change facility for desired Secondary Voltage
- Micro-processor based Digital PID Temperature Controller / Programmer with Pt/Rh Thermocouple (Type ‘B’ or ‘LJ’) in pure Alumina Sheath.
- Digital Over-Temperature Protector with ensure overall safety.
- Exhaust air outlet at Roof of the Furnace
- PC Interface for On –line Date Acquisition / Storage Graph / Table also available (Optional)
- Temperature Control Accuracy within ±1°C of set point.
- Temperature uniformity within ± 5°C near T'max with soaking.
- Carefully Engineered for rugged use and easy maintenance.
- Easy Installation and Hassle Free Operation
- Precision Batch firing of Oxide, Alumina and Zirconia Products.
- Sintering and Processing in Ceramic Products.
- Welded angle-iron frame floor model construction in two sections with Hammer-Tone painted Sheet-metal Paneling.
- Top section comprises the Heating Cavity assembly
- Base frame houses the specially designed Transformer/s complex with Electrical gearing (Analog Voltmeter, Ammeter Switches etc.) thereby needing lesser floor area
- Separate Control Panel for Larger Model (Optional)
- Heat-affectable metallic parts in the vicinity of Door opening are of heat-resisting
- Stainless-Steel fabrication.
- Two (2) Door Design (Front and Back) for 200 Lit for safer Loading and unloading Materials.
CONCISE SPECIFICATIONS :
Cavity Size (mm)